* World Record attendance hockey game - "MSU vs. U of M" at Spartan Stadium.
* Henry and Ida Gospel Barn - Ovid, MI
* Official MSU NCAA basketball championship, Tom Izzo, celebration.
* North American largest John Deere tractor show - Oakley, MI
* National American Holstein Convention - Gerald R. Ford Center, Grand Rapids, MI
* Spartan Season football kickoff in Luxury boxes at Spartan Stadium, 2006
* Greater Detroit Builders Association Christmas Party - Detroit Yacht Club, Detroit, MI
* Convention at Bay Harbor Inn - on the shore of Lake Michigan
* New Years Eve's at Charlevoix Country Club - Charlevoix, MI
* Northwestern University Home Coming football alumni party - Chicago, IL - 2006
* Coming Soon - Our next favorite gig!!!!
Career "Top Ten" Forrest Gump Moments
Marrtha and the Vandellas – Rock and Roll hall of fame members – Chatting and praying prior to our lead in concert – Owosso, MI 2006
Bill Monroe – Father of Bluegrass music – Leading in at the “Save Lake Lansing” Rally.Chuck MacCluer, fiddler for our band, The Bluegrass Extension Service asked the hall of famer what we could do to make his stay in Michigan pleasant.He said “Shave Me Son!” He did!!
Waylon Jennings – lead in concert as fiddler and mandolin player with “The Kathy Ford Band”. Performing before 30,000 people at Michigan Festival on a perfect full moon, august night was incredible.
Jerry lee Lewis – lead in at Nashville, Michigan- The Rock and Roll hall of Fame wild man was the most entertaining and fun person back stage.
Mel Tillis – Lead in at the Saginaw Arena.Warmest and nicest celebrity I’d met backstage.He’s in the country music Hall of Fame and was a regular on the Johnny Carson Show.
Randy Travis – Country superstar – We were playing the Michigan Fest reception at MSU President McPherson’s home and he walked up to the stage and gave us a big smile and a thumbs up.He was a very warm person.
Jesse McReynolds of Bluegrass hall of Famer’s “Jim and Jesse”.At a lead in, I asked him how to become a great mandolin picker and he said “Practice a half hour every day”
Merle Haggard – We were booked as the lead in and had our names on the tickets and promo.At the last minute he called and had a relative do the lead in.I still love the massive giant!
Elderly Instruments – Milford Sound, New Zealand. I was traveling with a guitar.A local asked where I was from and I said “East Lansing, Michigan”.He said “Elderly Instruments?”I was proud to tell him I was on the musical faculty as a mandolin teacher.
State Capitol – Lansing, Michigan – June, 2007 – Tess and I as physicians and musicians, testifed for “Smoke Free Michigan” for the State Legislature.By request of Dr. Richard Ball.